Monday, May 09, 2005

just got the office address

For any of you who would like to attempt to send me things (from my parents' memory of our time there, any box is likely to be...perused by customs folks before getting to me, and may be a bit lighter after said perusal. So don't go sending bags of diamonds or anything.), the best bet is to send things to the project office, which is at:

CTA Office Karachi: c/o ECIL, 29 Block 7/8, Sharea Faisal, Karachi 75350

(And Marie - if you write "Campistan", they're not likely to know what you're talking about...)

I'm going to get a cell phone when I get there, so I'll pass that number along once I have it.

We've got access to the facilities at the American school next door, and it looks as though life in Karachi will be pretty decent. So starting to feel better about going.

I'll be off, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home