Friday, August 12, 2005

There's More Coming, I Promise!

I've had a fantastic time in London so far, my cousin Stephen, his wife Annette, and their kids Timothy, Oscar, and Esme are wonderful. One of my bags didn't exactly make it here from Dubai, I had a little drama getting on the plane (here's a tip: never tell anyone who hasn't slept yet at 3 am that you don't have their flight reservation in your system. It will not go well for anyone.) Apparently, British Airways is in the middle of some kind of strike, so it may be a while before I see my bag. Interesting.

In any event, I'm here in one piece, I'm off to go see Ewan McGregor in "Guys and Dolls" in the West End tonight (I HOPE it's not the understudy), and I couldn't be more excited. I'm having a great time, I love the UK, and I'm so happy to be here. And I'll be home in FIVE days!!!

But lots more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home