Friday, September 30, 2005

Hmm...

So, I was trying to be all responsible, calling my bank and my credit card company to let them know that I'll be overseas, and that I'll be using my cards while I'm there, and something occurred to me. For all its ups and downs...my job is really freaking cool sometimes. I get to go to Vietnam and France, all in one trip. I get to see places that I don't think I'd ever see on my own steam. The being away from home part is difficult sometimes, (well, most of the time), but when I am no longer excited about seeing new places, that's when it's time for me to re-evaluate, as I've always said. But for the time being...I'm still excited about the new places. I'm glad that I get to balance some international assignments with domestic work, and I'm really glad that people on both sides are patient with me when my schedule gets kind of weird.

To say nothing of how grateful I am that my friends and family are all really supportive of this pseudo-nomadic period - I don't know if I could do it otherwise.

So, I'm having a warm, fuzzy moment and thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home