Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Contact info

Howdy all! I don't know what my mobile number will be yet when I get to Vietnam, but for the moment, here's my hotel when I'm in Hanoi:

http://www.zephyrhotel.com.vn/english/home_en.asp

And my office address is:

Community-Based Rural Infrastructure Project (CBRIP)
Room 509, Project Building, Ministry of Planning and Investment
No. 2 Hoang Van Thu Street, Hanoi
Tel: (844) 0804-5636

In case anyone has a burning desire to send me something (and really don't feel bad if you don't), I would send it to the office.

I leave in three days. Have I packed? Not so much.

Have I finished the work I need to do by the time I leave?

Also...not so much. It could get ugly. But darn it if I'm not going to make time for my "adios" happy hour tomorrow night. Good to have my priorities in the right order, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy girl!
I would love to make it to your goin away happy hour but I could drop any day even though my due date is 20 days from now. I will most likely see you at the hospital for Ethan's arrival. If I don't, hugs and kisses and you'll be missed. I'll pray for your safety and health as well as a safe return back to the states. Also a happy thanksgiving since you won't be around for that. :)
Love,
Gemma

1:53 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Glad you had the right priorities! Your going away happy hour was a blast, even if McCormick & Schmick's had the worst service I've ever experienced in my life. Good luck!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home