Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Up again...

I still can't seem to sleep very well - I went to bed shortly before 1:00 and woke up at about 5:15. I'm assuming that this will get better over the next few days. Or, at least, hoping it will. In any case, there's not much new to report since I last wrote, oh...a few hours ago. Clearly, this blog is going to get full very quickly. In case anyone has Yahoo Instant Messenger or MSN Messenger, my names are algoebel514 and amanda_goebel, respectively. (Just FYI.)

I guess that's about it - I could ramble about stuff, but don't I do enough of that already?

Right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I added you to my MSN buddy list, so if you see me sign in, give a holler! Try to get some sleep, missy. Just think about a time *before* that story began....

Stef

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home