Wednesday, December 07, 2005

At Long Last...

Well, not really, but I've got my cell phone up and running - if anyone is, once again, interested in selling a spare kidney on the black market for a few minutes' conversation with yours truly, the number is: +967-711-81433

I've been told that they might add another "1" to the number, but not yet.

I'm not really even sure how that would work, to be honest. Or why it would be necessary. But if that comes to pass, I'll make sure I post it.

Okay - off to work. TL and I get along well, but I still need to pull my weight - charm and vivacity only get you so far...

Heh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you're feeling better. Missin ya!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

for some reason I found your comment about adding another "1" absolutely hysterical and burst out laughing in my cube, causing bosses to raise eyebrows... I think I'm punchy from working too much...
Glad you are somewhat more settled and feeling better!!!
xoxo
mamey

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home