Sunday, January 15, 2006

Things That Have Made Me (Almost) Cry Recently

I have to come back here from March 11 - April 15th.

To say that I don't want to would be an understatement. To say that my company is seriously pushing it is also an understatement.

Apparently this is TL's idea, so I can experience a project from start to finish - he spoke so highly of me in Paris that they agreed that I should stick around. (I'd like to feel flattered but I don't. They're training me for a position I don't want, but no one has bothered to ask me.) TL will take off for a week or two of vacation once I get here, but will return to finish things up. I told him very bluntly that him not coming back and leaving me here by myself would be a catastrophe. The good news is that it doesn't seem as though that is in anyone's game plan.

I just about started crying - I haven't felt this depressed since...well, since the first time I found out I had to come here.

P.S. It also sucks that the Pats lost to the Broncos. I'm trying to keep some perspective.
(It's okay Tom Brady, you're still my NFL boyfriend...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home