Friday, April 20, 2007

Arrivederci!!

Special K and I have decided, after much deliberation, that our trip to Italy will be vital to our sanity. So we're going. Today, in fact.

I suppose we should pack, eh? Although, in contrast to K's trip to Vegas almost a year ago, at least all of his clothes are clean and dry. We just need to put them in a suitcase. Mine, too. I don't usually wait this long, but with our unexpected trip to Richmond, I'm behind the ball. I'm also trying to get some work done that has to happen before we head out the door.

Good thing we can sleep on the plane, yes? Because I don't anticipate doing much of it before that time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Bon voyage!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Are you having fun yet??? HOPE SO!! See you when you're back. Safe journeys and great memories...

d

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home