Friday, July 20, 2007

Freaking raccoons...

So, raccoons have gotten into our garden and eaten the tomatoes from our tomato plants. We have had the opportunity to eat exactly one, little bastards. Makes me want to stay out at night with a bee-bee gun. There used to be entire clusters of big, green tomatoes that were ripening at the bottom of the plant and now there's *nothing*, and the greedy buggers have broken some of the top parts of the plant, hauling their fat, furry asses up there to eat my freaking tomatoes.

I'm usually an animal lover, but I think I'm going to have to make an exception. I was so looking forward to eating things from our garden, and now it's all freaking gone. At least they haven't started on the herbs - there will really be barbecued raccoon for dinner if that happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm told that raccoon is really too fatty to eat. But I sympathize -- the snails are already at my tomatoes. -- Shaz

9:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can empathize. Time to get the varmit rifle down, Zeke. We're huntin' poachers!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home