Monday, June 11, 2007

Say What?

So, in order to make my day a little more surreal, I was procrastinating a bit (that’s not the surreal part – that happens all the time), and perusing Special K’s and my wedding pictures online, deciding which ones were my favorites so that we could tell our photographer what we’d like to have put in an album.

Then, when I hit the “Next” button to continue to page through pictures from our reception, the page became something entirely different.

It was some kind of bizarre, militant Islamic site with a picture of a woman, veiled and waving a green martyr flag, with lots of Arabic writing and just enough English writing to get part of the point across.

Like you do.

I closed out of Firefox and was once again brought to “Team Jeen HaCKer”’s website when I went to the “Mandy and Keith” page that our photographer created for me.

So perhaps it’s just some loser hackers who have nothing better to do than mess with our wedding pictures (and why that should be a priority is beyond me). Or maybe this is just God’s quirky way of reminding me that I probably shouldn’t be procrastinating.

Love when he’s got a sense of humor…

2 Comments:

Blogger Stef said...

Wow, that is surreal! Were you on candid camera? Or wacky webcam?

Just to be safe, you may want to clear your cache.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proof that God has a sense of humor:

Vice President Dan Quayle.
Madcity

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home