Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Question

Have I been speaking/writing in Esperanto or Thermian lately? I'm really starting to wonder. It seems that I can send multiple e-mails and have multiple conversations describing/discussing/mentioning the same thing, and I inevitably get a "this is the first I've heard of it!" response from somewhere, and it's really driving me nuts. I am trying so hard to be clear about things, what with there being a lot to keep track of in my wee little brain. But lately it feels like people have been misunderstanding me left and right and it's making me doubt my sanity, among other things.

Still being up at 6:24 am working clearly brings out my inner bitch. Not having actually slept next to my husband because I've been up working for the past two nights makes her run around, banging on pots and pans yelling "OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA, OKLAHOMA!!!!" I'll take a nice, long nap this afternoon once my work is done and let her crawl back into her cave where she belongs.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

You crack me up. :) I have a nice visual of you with pots and pans now. hahaha Much love in this frustrating time for you, friend.

8:15 AM  
Blogger MrReRe said...

"where the wind comes sweeping down the plain..."

2:47 PM  
Blogger DC said...

No TV and No Beer make Homer...something...something.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Amy Roth said...

first the hair and now this. clearly, we're sharing life experiences across the country, b/c this my dear is *exactly* why i've been hating my job...

and just today, one of my "team members" decided it was time that we start working on this one particular aspect of our project that I've been saying needs to happen since I started!! when I suggested, she said, "don't worry about it, we'll figure it out as we get the questions..."

fast forward 3 weeks and now she thinks she has best idea since sliced bread.

I even asked my boss this morning if I wasn't being articulate in my comments regarding work because I seem to not be speaking english anymore...

she looked at me like i had 2 heads....

we need new jobs :)

xoxo

2:01 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Yeah it doesn't help when you fearless co-leader has (a) no brain (b) no life and (c) an in-the-crapper-attitude. But enough about me. :)

We'll take it one screw up at a time and enjoy as much FUN as we can along the way. And hey I even remembered another French phrase (merde a la puissance tres) which apparently is in the hierarchy of cuss words, a good one. You can thank my French teacher in college for that one. Now if I only had a REAL working knowledge or something that would actually be USEFUL!

d

10:45 AM  
Blogger DC said...

Wow...Deb, I had no idea

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home