Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Me...

I realized earlier that exactly one year ago today, I had back surgery.

Suck it, L5/S1 - I haven't been walking with a limp since I had surgery!

While it's true that running is still ill-advised for me, which really sucks, I can state unequivocally that I am really, really happy with my decision to have surgery. I still have some limitations because of my back, but I am in much better shape than I was before surgery, and holy crap did I dance up a storm at my wedding.

So there. Little happy dance for me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well! Congrats on the recovery!
Madcity

4:19 PM  
Blogger MrReRe said...

And besides that, you have an actual legitimate excuse for never having to help anyone MOVE ever again!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home