Friday, July 18, 2008

*sigh*

There's never really a *good* time for the state to tell you that you owe them almost $400 in taxes, even though Turbo Tax said you didn't (although it appears that it told us different things in different places, we just didn't look in all of them). But there's always a good time to be bitter about it.

Like now.

And possibly Monday, when we mail the farking check.

(Oh, BTW - we got the bill today and it's due August 1st. Even my hateful credit card with Chase Bank gives you more than that.)

Too bad I already got my hair cut - if I'd have known this was going to happen, I'd have waited until next month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Well that truly sucketh. This is what I went through... last year? I don't remember. I try to forget my nightmares.

Geesh

Sorry sorry sorry!!
d

10:50 PM  
Blogger John Das Binky said...

Same thing happened to my sister last month, but it was $11,000. Another argument for shelling out the cash to have a professional do it... :P

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home