Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pictures from the trip!


PM gave me some pictures that I'm in from our last trip. You won't get the full idea how gorgeous the place looks, and I'm even putting in a profile picture of me (and I really hate my profile) just because you can see some misty mountain-ness in the background.

I am throwing out this top. The reason for that is that it makes me look dumpy. Something I might not have realized were it not for this picture. So hurrah for that! While we're at it, those pants don't do me any favors, either. But they're so easy to travel with - they get to stay. Behind me is the place where the river bank eroded after the dam collapsed. Beside me is Teeny Weeny (in case I haven't mentioned it, I really like her and Itsy Bitsy, they're both great, it's just that I dwarf them. As you can see from this picture. I look like a stand-in from "Attack of the 50 Foot Woman" or something).

After surveying the damage at both sites, we went to a meeting at the People's Committee Building, as I mentioned previously. Definitely getting rid of that top.
These next photos are of us hopping across the river on the outboard-motor-powered canoe. As I said, the one of my profile is a wretched picture of me, and yet, the background is pretty. So here ya go. Action Mandy...ready for anything, and surveying the scenery. Sydney Bristow wishes she could look so cool.

No, she doesn't.

Here's a good view of the jackass shoes I was wearing. I mean, I like them and all (although they've definitely had it after this trip), but they were hardly appropriate.
Happy girl on a boat! Or, at least happy that the boat isn't actively sinking!
Just *look* at that gorgeous scenery behind me! This place is just so beautiful, it's unreal.

That's all for today kids. Well, maybe not. But that's all for now.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool photos! How very jet set of you. I'd be jealous, but the basement of the Municipal Bldg. here provides me with so many options to explore new horizons in HVAC and cube planning. Hope you're having loads of fun!
Dan

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think my favorite part is that you are traipsing the country in heels :)
and you look lovely in that top :)

10:50 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

Great photos! I had to laugh...I was looking at the pictures first before I started reading your text, and I thought "Oh, Mandy, what are you doing wearing those heels???" Then I read your comment and giggled. You go, Agent Bristow!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home