Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Whoa - Only Two More Days!!

Crazy to think, but my first trip to Yemen is almost over. I work the rest of today, tomorrow, a half day on Wednesday, then I leave for the airport in Sana’a. Time certainly flies – but there’s a lot of work ahead of us still. I know that January and February are going to be totally nuts as well, but it’s good to be occupied. Right now I’ve got a few things to churn out, but it’s totally not the kind of thing I do well – it’s schedules for people I don’t know, and schematics for scenarios that I don’t think will work, just because we have to present more than one option. If I think that something is a bad way to proceed, then I have a hard time making a case for it.

Being blindingly tired doesn’t help, either. I hope that the flight from Sana’a to Frankfurt is just as empty as the one from Frankfurt to here, because I won’t be shy this time about finding a center aisle and stretching out – it’s an overnight flight, so the goal is to get some shut-eye. (I just need to push through the next day and a half…)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home