Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dragging

Despite the little victory last night, and the ensuing happy dance, I was *wiped out* this morning. It is fortunate, indeed, that I start my journey home tomorrow, and I think I will be sleeping almost the entire time. As it is, doing something more active than staring off into space is tricky.

So, do you know what’s embarrassing? Having someone come in to see you shortly after you’ve fallen stone-cold asleep at your desk. Oops.

I’m sitting in my hotel room now, and it’s almost completely packed up. I’m sure that I’ll have to do a little reshuffling when I get to the hotel in Sana’a tomorrow night, but it’s kind of strange to see it without my books and pictures and the things I brought to make it look slightly more homey. But, since I never confused it with “home”, I think I’ll get over it.

In 48 hours, I’ll be sitting in a hotel room in Dubai, getting ready to head back to the airport and hop on a plane to New York. Finally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brunette said...

You're all packed up?!? Coming home so soon! Drop me a line and let me know if you want me to pick up anything specific before you get back- perhaps a quart of margarita mix?

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home