Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm Wicked Smaht

I think I finally figured out what got me so sick last time I was here – what with having had some issues again. (Me and my big tempting fate mouth.) There’s a nice girl in the office who brought in some snacky things that her mom had made yesterday. Well, the last time I got sick, she had also brought in something her mom made – I have no idea what the particular ingredient is that my body doesn’t like, but this is the only common denominator. So, the next time she says that she’s brought something her mother made, I will politely say thank you, and stuff it in my purse or something, to throw out later. Fortunately, I’m better equipped this time for these little incidents (thanks, Mom), so it didn’t take me out of the game for too long. Unfortunately, though, I have a raging headache, possibly as the result of dehydration? Dunno – either way I’m going to keep drinking lots of water and try to get to sleep – generally that’s the only thing that helps a headache for me. TL was very nice and offered to leave at 5 so I could go home – actually, he asked if I wanted to come back to the hotel early, but I wanted to try to get some work done. My plans went somewhat awry as my eyes hurt, courtesy of said headache. This may also be something of an obstacle to me finishing up things tonight. Writing this blog entry is taking up enough energy as it is. Isn’t it good to know I’ve got my priorities straight?

SO, odd little non sequitur: I was flipping channels and saw something on E! about the Asian Excellence Awards. A red carpet dweller is interviewing people as they walk by, and you see a lot of well-known Asian actresses and actors. Then you see Ralph Macchio.

Like you do.

Clearly my brain is not going to make working tonight easy for me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wax on, wax off ... but of course!

We miss you Mandy!
K, A, J, L, and M

5:51 AM  
Blogger wstachour said...

I'd love to see a picture of TL, after your descriptions!

Hope you feel, well, more hydrated!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home