Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In Her Honor

A very special happy 30th birthday to one of my favorite people in the world – welcome to the club! Here’s a picture from this past weekend where I think we all look lovely. However, the Birthday Girl doesn’t like the picture as much because her hair is back.

So, out of deference, I’ve also included this one, wherein the Birthday Girl thinks, quite correctly, that she looks lovely (or “smokin’ hot”, depending on your orientation), and I think I look as though I have an unnaturally large head.

Nothin’ but love, Babe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, AS! Looks like I'm the one without a ticket to the Big Kids Party.

2:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't special K coming to the par-tay?

thanks for the shout-out. I'm so relieved to finally be in the club. 30 - BRING IT!

AS

3:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Special K will most defintely be there!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home