Thursday, October 18, 2007

Getting There

A few things down...

Some more things to go...

But at least the work edition of my "things due yesterday" list is getting shorter! Funny how that helps to lighten the load a little.

It's okay, though - I got to break up my day by taking the cats to the vet's office. Nothing makes your day like having two hyperventilating, drooling, miserable kitties howling in the cat carrier next to you. Poor little things, they hate the car.

But then I made lasagna for dinner, and things seemed happier. At least my belly seemed happier.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The cats big fans of lasagna?

8:13 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

This is what happens when I write a post at 2 am.

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tiria the Shadow Princess said...

Hmph. Put YOURSELF in a box and then inside a loud machine that you have no control over with bumpy motions and weird smells. And then go get poked, prodded and have things put where the sun don't shine. You'd be droolin' and howlin' right there with us.

My servants have tried twice to get me in one of those carriers. Nope. Ain't gonna happen. That's why God gave me CLAWS, cupcake.

Just sayin' (and I hope your felines don't read this)

Tiria
The Shadow Princess

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home