Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Day Two...

Got up early to exercise again this morning, so that was good. Going to see the doctor for a follow-up appointment next week; that should be good. Still no more pain, which is fan-freaking-tastic. I’m still sore and my back is still swollen, but considering that someone cut a hole in it a few weeks ago, I think that’s to be expected. It’s weird to have a goose egg in the middle of your lower back, though; you feel it all the time. However, my back appears to be (and feels to be) healing up nicely, and I have a tidy little vertical scar, a few inches long and bright pink, running down the center of my lower back. It almost looks like a little exclamation mark, as though even my lower back is surprised at how big my ass has gotten after weeks of not being able to exercise.

However, I’m working on that part.

I have my pictures of my nephews up on my walls again (I didn’t have much time to organize the new office, since I was only here one day before the “no sitting” orders were handed down.), which is great. Now I just need more recent pictures, and some pictures of my niece. I wish there were a large family event coming up…oh, wait.

So, it appears that life is kind of back to normal, for the moment. Just in time for it to get all turned upside down again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home